Baby's first Christmas is SO MUCH FUN to celebrate! I spent HOURS searching for the perfect gifts for each of my kids first Christmas, and I thought it would be fun to do a little round up of some of our favorite gifts... and Christmas season must-haves!
Around here, we are huge fans of personalized anything, so Christmas jammies and monogrammed reindeer shirts, while worn before Christmas, are perfect for all those Christmas photos you are going to look back on in 20 or 30 years and wonder how your kids got SO BIG. (My oldest is only 4 and I already feel like he has gotten SO BIG - I can't even wrap my head around him being a teenager or young adult, but I know the time is going to fly by).
*Some links are to products I sell, some are affiliate links, and some are just things I love, with no affiliation!*
Christmas Jammies & reindeer raglans from yours truly, Beautiful Noise NC.
First up - keepsake gifts! A first Christmas is a perfect time to give gifts that will stand the test of time!
1. We love Bannor Toys - the personalized State rattle or personalized name blocks are perfect keepsake gifts (though I think just about anything from their website makes a great gift)!
(Adorable baby pajamas are Hatley)
2. Baby's First Christmas must be commemorated by a keepsake ornament to be hung on the tree for years to come, and we are partial to these First Christmas Ornaments found in our Etsy shop!
3. Personalized books are a perfect keepsake gift. I still have one from when I was a kid, and even if baby isn't old enough to appreciate the story yet, it's something they can hold onto for years, and maybe even read to their own kids one day!
We've used both Wonderbly and Put Me In the Story for personalized books and have been happy with both. Plus, my Create-A-Book from the 80's has held up well, and it looks like they are still in business! We own Find Me If You Can from Put Me in the Story and The Little Boy Who Lost His Name from Wonderbly, but they both have lots of options.
There is a whole baby section on Put Me In the Story, and over on Wonderbly, I think A Letter for the Littlest Bear would be perfect for an older baby celebrating their first Christmas, while these Fantastic Firsts Milestone Cards would be a great gift for a brand new baby!
Babies don't quite get the whole present thing yet, so a first Christmas is a great time to go for some more practical gifts/!
1. The Beautycounter Welcome Baby Gift Set comes with All Over Baby Wash, Soothing Baby Oil and Baby Daily Protective Balm. All of these products are made with safer ingredients, perfect for sensitive newborn skin and all three of these are used daily at our house!
2. We LOVE the Baby Banana toothbrushes! Both the banana and the shark have been a favorite in our house, and you can get both in this gift set! It's never too early to start with good dental hygiene, and they can provide some relief to teething babies as well!
3. This high chair has been some of the best money I've ever spent! I wish I had it with my first, but we did get it for my second, and it was worth every penny, and then some (and at only $40, totally reasonable!). We have taken it everywhere. Friends houses, the pool, tailgates, our own backyard when we didn't want to drag the regular high chair outside - it is SO nice when you aren't at home to have a chair you can put baby in to eat! It folds right up just like a camping chair, and is super light and easy to carry. We keep ours in our car and it has been well loved and used!