Gift Guide - BFF Edition
It's about that time to start checking everyone off of your Christmas list! We've got a few great gift guides coming your way this year, and today we are kicking off with the best gifts for your BFF!
Some of these items are from the shop, some are affiliate links, and some are things that I have no affiliation with, but have at the very top of my own wish list!
1. If she loves to unwind with a glass of wine, a personalized wine glass is the perfect gift for her! At only $7.95, you can add her favorite bottle of wine for a perfect pair. Personalize with her monogram, name, or home state. I recently learned about ONEHOPE, an online wine shop, that gives to a worthy cause with each bottle purchased, and I think their glitter sparkling brut would be an awesome gift paired with a fun wine glass!
2. If your BFF loves to spend time in the kitchen, a cute flour sack towel is a great option! Choose a Christmas towel to help her get in the holiday spirit, or personalize it with her last name or monogram!
3. If she can't start her day without her daily cup (or three) of coffee, one of these "start each day with a grateful heart" or "but first, coffee" mugs paired with a bag of coffee or a gift card to her favorite coffee shop would be the perfect gift!
5. If you've got a whole girl tribe you are shopping for, these monogrammed can coolers are super affordable and super adorable!
6. If your BFF is a makeup kind of girl, give her the gift of safer makeup with Beautycounter.
Not only are the products made with safer ingredients (did you know that there are over 1400 ingredients banned or restricted in the EU, but only 30 in the US!), but they are also gorgeous and high performing! (I have a lot to say about why safer products are important, which is why I'm a consultant with Beautycounter, but that's for another post! In the meantime, if you want to learn more about Beautycounter, I'd love for you to join my facebook group for more info!)
7. This trio of lip glosses is ready to give as is, or you can split it up into three different gifts (but be warned, you may want to keep them all for yourself! I'm OBSESSED with Bellini from this trio!)
8. If your BFF is into bold color, this Poppy Lip Duo will give her a great classic red pout!
9. With cold weather comes dry skin, but this Hand Cream in Citrus Mimosa will take care of that in no time, and the citrus mimosa scent is great - not too overpowering and doesn't contain any harmful fragrance!
10. If your BFF is a mom, she might love this book from the Coffee + Crumbs writers full of essays about the magic of motherhood!