Baby's First Christmas Gift Guide!
Baby's first Christmas is SO MUCH FUN to celebrate! I spent HOURS searching for the perfect gifts for each of my kids first Christmas, and I thought it would be fun to do a little round up of some of our favorite gifts... and Christmas season must-haves!
Around here, we are huge fans of personalized anything, so Christmas jammies and monogrammed reindeer shirts, while worn before Christmas, are perfect for all those Christmas photos you are going to look back on in 20 or 30 years and wonder how your kids got SO BIG. (My oldest is only 4 and I already feel like he has gotten SO BIG - I can't even wrap my head around him being a teenager or young adult, but I know the time is going to fly by).
*Some links are to products I sell, some are affiliate links, and some are just things I love, with no affiliation!*
Christmas Jammies & reindeer raglans from yours truly, Beautiful Noise NC.
First up - keepsake gifts! A first Christmas is a perfect time to give gifts that will stand the test of time!
3. Personalized books are a perfect keepsake gift. I still have one from when I was a kid, and even if baby isn't old enough to appreciate the story yet, it's something they can hold onto for years, and maybe even read to their own kids one day!
We've used both Wonderbly and Put Me In the Story for personalized books and have been happy with both. Plus, my Create-A-Book from the 80's has held up well, and it looks like they are still in business! We own Find Me If You Can from Put Me in the Story and The Little Boy Who Lost His Name from Wonderbly, but they both have lots of options.
There is a whole baby section on Put Me In the Story, and over on Wonderbly, I think A Letter for the Littlest Bear would be perfect for an older baby celebrating their first Christmas, while these Fantastic Firsts Milestone Cards would be a great gift for a brand new baby!
Babies don't quite get the whole present thing yet, so a first Christmas is a great time to go for some more practical gifts/!
1. The Beautycounter Welcome Baby Gift Set comes with All Over Baby Wash, Soothing Baby Oil and Baby Daily Protective Balm. All of these products are made with safer ingredients, perfect for sensitive newborn skin and all three of these are used daily at our house!
2. We LOVE the Baby Banana toothbrushes! Both the banana and the shark have been a favorite in our house, and you can get both in this gift set! It's never too early to start with good dental hygiene, and they can provide some relief to teething babies as well!
3. This high chair has been some of the best money I've ever spent! I wish I had it with my first, but we did get it for my second, and it was worth every penny, and then some (and at only $40, totally reasonable!). We have taken it everywhere. Friends houses, the pool, tailgates, our own backyard when we didn't want to drag the regular high chair outside - it is SO nice when you aren't at home to have a chair you can put baby in to eat! It folds right up just like a camping chair, and is super light and easy to carry. We keep ours in our car and it has been well loved and used!
Babies don't really care about what they wear, but getting to dress them up is so much fun! I live in a house full of boys, so I can't speak to the best places to shop for girls, but there are three Etsy shops I have purchased from recently for my boys that I am loving (all three of these shops have girls items as well!)
1. Proper Charlie has some of the cutest holiday outfits! This reversible longall is just perfect for Christmas, and I love that you can wear it twice as much since it is reversible (and it comes in a dress for the girls)! I'm also a huge fan of the pull on pants, which come in non-Christmas designs, so make a great Christmas gift!
3. Brimmer Boys belts will be showing up in our house Christmas morning, and I'm really wishing I had found their precious Christmas outfits before I had purchased way too many other Christmas outfits for this year!
Of course, a few fun toys are always a good choice, and Melissa and Doug is our go to brand when it comes to toys! Here are a few that I think would make great first Christmas gifts!
And of course, don't forget the stocking stuffers!
For teething babies, the munch mitt is great!
The Plum Organics Super Puffs have been favorites for my kids!
Taggies have been another favorite of my little ones, and I think this elephant is just too adorable!
Happy shopping & Merry Christmas!